Friday, 24 April 2009

my first surprise happy tears... lol

Last two nights, me and Dee and Yen had agreed to have dinner as our weekly catch up session. It was also the day Dee finished her finals. (which means one more person who's free to teman me yay!)

We agreed to meet up at Canton-i Mid Valley, so right after work I head straight to the restaurant.

As I was walking towards Dee and Yen, Yen started walking towards me and I thought, that's weird, why'd she want to come over to me, when the restaurant's right at where she was?

I was confused. Then Yen said she wanna introduce her uni friend to me. I was like, swt, I thought this is our catch up session, and now a stranger is gonna join us. So much for catching up.

So as I neared the restaurant, apparently this new friend of Yen was hiding behind the pillar. Yen said, oh c'mon do u have to be that shy? and I thought, oh my, need to be that shy meh?? This new friend is really 'kik sui'... haha

Then as I turned around, Jac appeared!

I was shocked and incredibly happy! ^^

And then I thought, Wow, now the circle of friend is almost complete!

Me and Jac hugged.

That was when I felt touched and tears welled up in my eyes....



Paiseh! XD

Well, yummy food + good restaurant environment + great friends + good catching up session
What else can I ask for? ^^ My fave fave thing to do in the world..

No comments: