Got home from work earlier than usual... well, before 6pm. hehe
Reason is, I went to client's office for audit with my colleague. We left at 4.40pm and I fetched her back to Mid Valley office. Then I sendiri balik rumah~ kekeke...
Joined my brother, sis in law and Olivia to my hse's club swimming pool.
I didnt swim, sat there with The Star and watched them play in the water.
It's delightful seeing them especially Olivia, having fun, giggling and trying to swim.
The look on Olivia's face, especially when she smiles and her eyes is shaped like a upside down crescent makes ur heart melt and you'd wanna smile with her... =)
She wore those plastic thingies under her arms that help her stay afloat, and she flaps her arms around the water in attempts to swim, is just so cute... =P
The downside for me is that there's mozzies feeding on my blood.... now I feel the itches...
Any good camera recommendation? hehe
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment