Friday, 24 April 2009

dark romance

I've just finished watching Twilight.

When the movie was showing in the cinemas a couple of weeks back, I knew it as some kind movie targetting the teenagers.

Well I heard people say, it's a teenager's kind of movie la... So to me that means "childish" movie and I can skip it from my movies to watch list... =P

In the plane while coming back from Shanghai, out of boredom and out of movies to watch, I chose Twilight.

The first half an hour was very interesting to me. I didnt manage to finish it, coz the plane need to land liao.. haha so it made me quite unsatisfied and curious as to how the movie would go.

So first thing I did when I got home was to download the movie. And damn, took me a week to finish downloading it. But then, I download a second clearer version, only took me 24 hours to download.. =.=


So anyway, the movie to me was..... very captivating! lol IMHO
Very thrilling to see the two main actor and actress together.
The way both of them always stand so close together, almost gonna kiss and yet never...
When they finally did, wahh melt sial... LOL *blush*

Anyway, to me, the chemistry of the both of them makes the movie thrilling and dark and romantic. That's the impression the movie has left on me.


I'm designed to kill.
I don't care.
I've killed people before.
Doesn't matter.
I wanted to kill you. I'd never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
I trust you.
Don't.
I'm here I trust you.

No comments: