Friday, 19 December 2008

One day

Started the day with dentist's appointment.. To have my teeth washed and a new retainer made.. The plastic one I had was broken to pieces.. haha Gonna have a wire one made for me..

Then it was to the saloon for a fringe trimming and a hair wash.. Wow the girl who washed my hair, her massage was good.. massaged my head and shoulders... ^^ got a good rub..

Then it was lunch with Keat and Dee at OUG popular pork mee.. Been almost a year never been there... Yen was supposed to join us but she declined..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
skinny Keat... kekeke

Then Mid V here we come again... This time, to figure out what Dee has to get for Keat's birthday and what Keat has to get for Dee's birthday and what I have to get for both of them! I felt as though I have to help figure this matter out.. and after I've come to a conclusion for each of them, I felt relieved! haha

Anyway, after that, I met up with Sis Qian for dinner... the plan is to go to Jaya One to makan... I knew the road, but because I went from another direction, I got lost... then drove round and round PJ for more than half an hour... =(( so sad la.. wasted time like that.. I was getting frustrated and annoyed, but Sis still kept up with the positive mood.. haha stupid PJ without road signs....

Well we did manage to reach there, but not until it was almost 9pm.. =/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tis the restaurant we ate at.. Japanese fusion..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The view from our seat.. =)) we're on second floor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The other view from our seat...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us again..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pretty babe.. <3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What we had..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We both had the same thing, salmon steak... it was kinda dry, lacking of sauce.. even the salad does not have any dressing... =.= it was RM24+..


Apparently I am being grounded.. my dad told my mom to keep away my car keys...... what the hell....
Sometimes I do wonder whether my dad's jealous that I have all this freedom to go out.........

Well if you guys want me to go out, have to come kidnap me liao... hahaha been playing that part way too much.. lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, lifong here. Happen to drop by from Michele's blog. I happened to dine in Kissaten too during lunch and the service is not that good..at JayaOne right? We waited for like 1 hour plus before the food comes :)

Merry Christmas Pooi Mun!

Munz said...

heya Li fong! long time no see... =) how are u doing?
hmm.. maybe they didnt have enough staff? Service wasnt that bad for me during dinner.. hehe

Merry Christmas!