Then my brother ta pau-ed fried rice for me... thought that he ta pau the anchovies and salted fish one for me, but it was something else..
Tonight's my family's Guo Tong dinner..
Mom, as always, cooked dinner for us...

Prawns, and pak kai..

Abalone, mushroom, broccoli
Well all of us except my second brother was not at the table during dinner time.. Mom asked me to go upstairs to ask him to dinner.. Well I went and knocked on his door, and no response from him.. There was light coming from under his door, so I thought he's in there.. I went downstairs and helped out with the dinner table preparation... Mom asked me to call my brother again, so I went upstairs..
Once on the second floor, I saw my room door opened... I went and knocked on my bro's door again, and went back to the stairs.. To my surprise, the door was now closed! I was stunned, as a lot of thoughts came to my mind... Was there a something something going on? How come there's no sound of anyone entering or leaving my room?? I didnt even dare to walk in to my room to find out.... =.=
I went back downstairs, told my family that I scared the shit out of myself...
Then my sister in law said, it was the maid that was putting clothes in my room!
I was relieved.. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment