Have to start waking up early, coz I'm gonna start work on the 30th.. It's actually an internship.. the office is at Northpoint.. Guess I'll be hanging out at Mid V more often! haha it's my second home anyways...
In the afternoon, Yen, Dee and Keat came over to my hse... We're gonna have lunch and watch movie.. After much bugging on my part, Dee agreed to watch movie with me... haha Dee and Keat played with Olivia while I copied tv series for Yen.... Well Olivia had a lot of fun with both of them up to the point that she cried when she had to be placed inside her 'cage'... haha
Well we had lunch at Food & Tea in Cheras Selatan...

Then it's movie time, the movie being Yes Man.. There's not a lot of people watching there, so we just syok sendiri by laughing out loud... hehe
It's a funny movie and quite inspirational.. =)

Here's some of the hilarious scenes..


Yesterday
Didn't do much, except played badminton...

Michele, YanYee, Shiek Wei, me, Dee and Keatz

Me and Yan yee =)
No comments:
Post a Comment