Went to Mid V and Gardens with my mom today... Deliberately went with her to buy my facial products.. Clarins Toner and Clinique moisturiser.. I intended for her to buy them for me, instead of using credit card myself.. I was successful at this attempt, but it was after negotiating with her and foregoing my new spectacles.. =(
I wanted her to buy Cellnique's (which has been rebranded and repackaged as B-liv, which I think is very lousy) Pro Sebum Gel from SaSa, but end up, she refused to buy it and I have to sign for it...
Feel guilty of using the card... ugh....
I accompanied her on her search for suitable hamper as a gift for someone... Stopped at Eu Yan Sang.. bought rm100+ basket.. not bad la... got salesboy carry it for us to the car at P4 wor.. haha before buying it, my mom checked out hampers from Jusco.. those with miscellaneous foods like biscuit, chocolate and what not.... I think those were not as good as Eu Yan Sang's, after seeing Eu Yan Sang's.. haha how can you compare bird's nest with chocolate and biscuits???
Well after done with the buying and chores with mom, I dropped her home and head straight to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with my two animals.. the kucing and the lembu... haha
Was kinda tired and sleepy already, but what the heck, dee the cat said she want me to go.. hoho...
Once I reached, we went to makan (my fave activity)... couldn't choose a place, but in the end decided on TGIF...


Well me and my sirloin steak, med - rare...
Had fun laughing and doing stupid stuffs with the two of them.. =))
I had personally observed two infamous stand on the chair and sing birthday song act.... After which I made a mental note to not come anywhere near TGIF before or on my birthday...
After the waiters were done with their teasing of birthday boy...
Dee: seems like the waiters enjoyed themselves more than the patrons...
Internet's fixed and up and running smoothly now! Turns out modem was spoilt... wheee! happyjoyjoy!

xoxo
I wanted her to buy Cellnique's (which has been rebranded and repackaged as B-liv, which I think is very lousy) Pro Sebum Gel from SaSa, but end up, she refused to buy it and I have to sign for it...
Feel guilty of using the card... ugh....
I accompanied her on her search for suitable hamper as a gift for someone... Stopped at Eu Yan Sang.. bought rm100+ basket.. not bad la... got salesboy carry it for us to the car at P4 wor.. haha before buying it, my mom checked out hampers from Jusco.. those with miscellaneous foods like biscuit, chocolate and what not.... I think those were not as good as Eu Yan Sang's, after seeing Eu Yan Sang's.. haha how can you compare bird's nest with chocolate and biscuits???
Well after done with the buying and chores with mom, I dropped her home and head straight to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with my two animals.. the kucing and the lembu... haha
Was kinda tired and sleepy already, but what the heck, dee the cat said she want me to go.. hoho...
Once I reached, we went to makan (my fave activity)... couldn't choose a place, but in the end decided on TGIF...


Well me and my sirloin steak, med - rare...
Had fun laughing and doing stupid stuffs with the two of them.. =))
I had personally observed two infamous stand on the chair and sing birthday song act.... After which I made a mental note to not come anywhere near TGIF before or on my birthday...
After the waiters were done with their teasing of birthday boy...
Dee: seems like the waiters enjoyed themselves more than the patrons...
Internet's fixed and up and running smoothly now! Turns out modem was spoilt... wheee! happyjoyjoy!

xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment