Today was a particularly windy day...
U know how light weight I am, right? Well, today I almost got blown away.... hahahaha
Almost, but not exactly... My legs weren't lifted up from the ground, but they almost gave way when i lifted my foot while walking.. haha I was carrying a bag and notepads, these things seemed to act like a parachute/sail, capturing wind and pushing me forward... =.= I think if I just relax myself I might be gone with the wind.. =.=
Why am I talking bout winds blowing me away...... >.<
*edited**
anyway, I just got back from groceries, and as I cycled back to campus, we had to cycle against the wind... and blardy cold one too....
It was reported in the news that winds reached up to 130km/hr... the age crazy stuff....
Wednesday, 2 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment