Thanks to Songz, I'm liking this S.H.E song... called Ai Lai Guo... Pretty good I'd say..
I've been in serious drought over chinese songs lately.... What to do.. all english songs.. There are mandarin / cantonese songs in the server, but not the latest ones lor...
Anyway, today's the best weather! not too cold and cloudy! ^^
Guess what happened today... I woke up, cooked my instant noodles, and the moment that I placed my plate in my room's table, the smoke alarm went off (again)... I'm like, my cooking couldnt have trigger the smoke detector, right?! So I worriedly walked to the parking area with my friends.... then turns out the smoke came from my old Block... hahaha same thing happened again... someone burnt bread in the oven... but this time we know who it was... phew, relieved man....
But last night I was guilty of causing short circuit to the kitchen... =.= sighz... I was cooking my rice using my small rice cooker, then suddenly got a spark and the kitchen went quiet liao... The lights in our rooms and everywhere else are still on, but the fridge and 'smoke and oil sucker machine' (aka the cooker hood) went quiet liao... then my friends all call security and technician to fix circuit board... We couldnt find the circuit board, so we had to call security... The residences office had already closed liao...
Anyway, I was feeling so guilty... =.= coz later the food in the freezer melted liao then cham loh.... >.<>
Saturday, 5 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment