Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates...
Been busy doing assignment during the last week... plus, i've moved to my new room.. hehe
Last week was my holiday but did not really enjoyed it... Devoted my time to assignment keke
Anyways, I have 4 assignments + 1 presentation due on May... freaking packed... So I promised myself I will finish up a few of the assignments this month... kekeke...

Well my new room here's not too bad... I get to stay in a clean room after 1.5 months! haha but it's starting to get dirty liaoz... plus, I have my own space in the fridge, coz only 4 ppl sharing it.. I got the lowest space, the vege compartment.. =.= I put my veges and bottles there.... Anyway, there's talk that there could be an extra fridge... woohoo!! but I'm not gonna get myself over the moon until the fridge is physically in the kitchen... =P
The bad thing about the room here is, it's easy to hear other ppl talking outside the corridors and kitchen... sighz... I cant sleep soundly lor.... But what to do, have to put up with it for a while, then see how....
During dinner, the 5 of us would cook togethergether.. keke I got pressure lor, coz the others seem to cook better than me... >.<

Anyway, wanna sleep liaoz... nightz!

No comments: