Wednesday, 3 October 2007

We've all got shit of our own... right? =)

Life may throw shit at you, but you may try to dodge it.....



or you may use Top to wash away the mess once it's on you(r shirt)...



I've already had shit on me, but I'm still sitting here patiently (god forbid!), assessing the situation, looking at the shit from all corners.... hoping that perhaps by using a stick to scrape the shit off my shirt, the whole shit will disappear and my shirt would be all colourful again.... Of course, it is not successful, the shit's still there and the stink is affecting me....the stink is taxing okay.... Hazardous... Friends have been repeatedly telling me to use Top or Breeze, becoz it solves the whole shit thing, fast, easy and effective.... plus, it keeps the colours on anyway lolz....


So yeah, I guess I'll you Top or Breeze lah....




How do you deal with shit when you've got it?




I think I'd bump myself to my friends, let them have a share of my shits... lol


Peace. =)

No comments: