Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Actually I've been very emo the last week... my mind has been restless.....


But this week, I am much more relaxed, and happier... haha

Seriously, the way you think would change your whole mood... and, with studies or whatever activity that can distract u, will really make the prob u have seem faraway.... no wonder ppl go for alcohol or be workaholic when faced with problems... but of course, they're not good activities to dive into....

Not accepting the prob or solving it is not the way to go... But there are somethings that you just cant force it to change... you can't expect the person to be who u want them to be, when they have been the way they are for years....

Perhaps not expecting is the best solution, as they say, good things happen when u least expect it...

The chat I have with dee and yen in the car the other night was really good... lol although, most of it I cant recall them.... lol sorry, but thanks guys!

--------------------------------------
Right now I'm just focusing on my assignments, and after that, it'll be my studies, revision becoz by the end of the month, my finals would be beckoning to me...

In between that, my sis qian would be around to accompany me! lol

No comments: