I feel as though my blog's dead... I can feel it.... why? it is lack of pictures.... nothing to add to my blog's liveliness.... I know.... will upload soon.... haha
Just found out that Grey's Anatomy season 4 episode 1's out! wheee~~~!!
downloaded it today and watched it..... muahahaha a lot of the character's faces flashing / appearing in my mind ever since... hmm... the one appearing the most is Katherine Heigl's... wonder why....
Anyway, whole day I just sit at home and did my final assignment... like dam stupid lor... feel so dead la.... aching to have some release....
Went swimming at 6 sth, pm... was swimming for one or two laps, when a mandarin speaking family came..... sighz, really kacau my mood.... they're noisy, and the pool's not big wan la and with them around I feel as though there's no space for me.... =.= plus, I can only swim half the pool, by then I'm out of breath lor... dunno why am i so cha.... and this guy from the family can swim for one or two laps non stop... tiu.... -.-
oh well.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment