Saturday, 6 October 2007

Bugger... ever since I installed the sony cybershot programme my comp keep on freezing... cis... making my system crash with me keeping on restarting... damn...

Anyway, today met up with D & ¥ at Vietnam Kitchen...

We ordered these yummy food..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... mine...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... and dee and yen's...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... and then I saw some really weird things that make my eyes go big...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... I told Dee and...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*gasp*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

... (LMAO)...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... ini lagi geng...


like wtf did I saw?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

XD


ok... I'm bad at stories.... just random pics below...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like this! taken by Dee..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"hmm... no toothpick, this fork will do... almost there........."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

taken by dee... i was wearing this necklace and she had to bring the camera to my chest-waist area to capture it... it looked as though she's capturing my breasts... lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

=)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
one :X one XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have no idea what we were trying to do.. lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One trying to be funny, another trying to be emo... failed miserably..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I capture u, u capture me ok..?"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL we did this to her...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and she did this to us...




till then~~

I'm tired liao.. =.=

No comments: