The start of sem 2!! And it started with a lot of head-fishing for me... =.=
Almost late for the first lecture... An intro to what's in store, and then the lecturer proceed to start teaching liao.. I try not to freak myself out; all theories are spitting out from the lecturer though... I told myself, stay calm, you will love this unit; for when there's love, effort will come easily.... lol
The second lecture was just 1 hr ... but it was divided to three days! Well, it is interesting enough and the lecturer's an Australian.. I like listening to westerners talk... I dont know why... I like listening to their crisp clear English pronounciation... Anyway, this is Environmental Science.. Even my uni mates got a lil disbelief when I said I'm taking it..
Third lecture's really boring...(so dam banyak lecture to attend to on a MONDAY...) dammm.... He elaborate a lot, speaks in one tone only, and... in a lil slow pace.. =.= If like that I might as well read from textbook onli....
I jsut realised that opening my blog on Firefox shows a different format from opening on IE... -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment