I'm finally gonna get braces... can you believe it?! haha... I'll be having the brackets on my teeth within one hour, and I'm here, dragging the time until I have to drive to the dentist... by myself!
Been going to the dentist for consultation by myself anyway... Didnt really think of the fear of pain until I was actually in the clinic the other day, for consultation... geezz..
Sometimes I wonder, what the heck am I doing, letting myself going through such pain... =.= oh well, it's now or never, isnt it? and it'll only gonna be a few months, coz I told the dentist I need it fixed ASAP, as im going overseas next Feb.. So he said, it can be sped up, provided I go there every two weeks.. =.= eek.... oh wat the hell, it's not gonna be painful for one whole week right?
Wednesday, 25 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment