Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute lil GiGi.. haha she had to have that white colour thingy on her neck coz her leg's having infection and she keeps licking it, making it even worse... She actually amuses me.. keeps on knocking on furnitures with her thingy and difficult for her to move around... hahaha




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the mess at the PBSM HQ that I went to volunteer to clean up last Saturday morning... What happened was the clothes in paper boxes got damaged by the major flood in KL few weeks ago... Ya, FEW WEEKS ago, and now onli they clean them up... It stank! I didnt really do much, coz there were DBKL men who do most of the hard work... heheh... but it was an eye-opener for me... =.=

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mic Mic... with her short hair... lol I'm not uploading the pic with flash, lest she fly over from Adelaide to kill me... Btw, she does have the mysterious look, what with her black hair.. keke I am drawn to black hair now...



No comments: