Sunday, 9 August 2009

sisterly love.

Hello! It's me back in blogging! Such a rare thing, can you believe it? =D



Well, peak period's gone, I finally have time for myself, and I just got back from Dinner with Dee and Yen. At Itallianies in Pyramid. (Jealous, animals?? XD)




Well the dinner was a fulfilment of sorts, for myself: being able to meet the two KL animals, dinner at Itallianies which is a place I'd been wanting to go to, and having Creme Brulee which I had been yearning since weeks ago... ;)



Spent almost the whole night just sitting at the restaurant, eating and chatting till almost 11.



Well it was almost the whole night because we spent time walking nearly the whole of Pyramid looking for ATMs. and prior to that, spent time circling around the floors of the parking lot looking for a space.





Anyway, Yen was all about "I'm very happy these few days~~" and Dee was all about listening and I was just staring into space. haha nah, u think so?







No comments: