Friday, 3 July 2009

Today's one of the better days for me within the week...

I feel less pressured and I actually look forward to spending time at home... Doing nothing much, but just being at home.. =)

Can finally see my family members.. haha

Don't really get to see them, coz this week I was either working till late at night or having dinner with friends outside...

Speaking of friends, Jac and Keat went back to their uni liao... =( take care my dears... miss u all heaps.. muaks..


Tomorrow I'm going for blood test, and then I'd be applying for CPA... freaking expensive la the rate for CPA... 1AUD for RM2.80... 0.O hmph...

Anyway, been having doubts as to whether I'd seriously wanna go down this CPA path... but what the heck, better money for the future ma, right? haha

Hope that I can really study for it lah...




Did you know?!??! There's a promotion for DKNY fresh blossom in Mid Valley!! ^^
selling for 50ml and 100ml, it comes with body lotion, small mini perfume, bag and what not lah... so tempting!!

But I shall not buy it, coz I've had 3 bottles of perfume already, since my birthday.. =)

Another perfume I like is CK One Summer~~ =D oh yummy~



Another one's Elizabeth Arden's Pretty~!! Smells very much like Elizabeth Arden's Beauty~ ^^

No comments: