At 9 am, 9.25am we (me + Dee + Jac + Yen) start our journey to Sungkai....

whee~ my beloved victimised and traumatised partner in the car..
We stopped by the town of Bidor after 1.5 hours of driving to have "Duck Thigh Noodles" (ngap tui min in cantonese). Once I arrived at the shop, I sensed familiarity. I must have went there before with my family. Even if I do have, it was longgg longgg time ago....



waited to makan....

... and waited...

... and waited...


... finally!! the dry and soup base noodles...
Well I had the dry one and I found the duck to be... tasteless? I don't know.. according to the others, this time the noodles were not as good as before... perhaps lacking of spices... I wondered what was so special about this dish.....

Finally she satisfied her craving, but not her expectation..
There were other foods being sold in the shop as well, these being...

...various pastries...

... and other processed foods.
So after eating, we head straight to the Hot Spring... There were A LOT of people, due to some company's Family Day event... geez.. other wise it'd be lesser people and more room to enjoy the hot springs there..

While queueing up to buy the entrance ticket...

it's a TRAP...

Jac, me and Dee


A picture of the surroundings...

Me and the dont know what's it called... something to do with steps.. the water's hot.. with steam coming out from it..

While waiting for dee and jac to change clothes.. ughh I got impatient... haha
Didnt take any pictures after that, coz all our possessions were placed in a locker...
There were pools of different temperatures, eg 30 -35 degrees, 40 - something, 50 + and so on...
The most I tried is 50+ one, and it was damn painful! I couldn't even stand the heat with my feet in the water for more than 5 seconds! But I did try to tahan, for a couple of minutes, but I can't take it... Yen can take it, but the three of us are just puteri lilin...
The water was... dirty, murky.. I expected it to be clear, but apparently my expectation were too high.. haha I don't know the why it was murky, but the sulphur in the water would kill the bacterias! (comforting myself actually)
There are slides, hot and cold water pools (like sunway lagoon's wave pool), a walkway with therapeutic stones and hot water running down the walkway...
There is a cafetaria, food stalls, trees everywhere, toilet facilities that has showers (but without lights on... =.= )
All in all, still a properly maintained public area which is good to go.. =)
We didnt get to play for long, becoz after that it started to rain... heavily! We enjoyed under the rain anyway, by hanging around at the Spring Mountain Water pool, soaking ourselves and Yen trying to make us chat on a topic.. haha

Moomoo bidding goodbye...
Thanks Yen for driving us there and planning this trip... =)
I thought that Keatz and gang would be joining us, going together with us in this trip, but it was not so... They went earlier than us, and left earlier to head to Ipoh... Somehow Keatz managed to spot us among the crowd before he left.. haha =D
Me and Jac dozed off in the car on the way back...
While half asleep, dee and yen suggested to have satay Kajang at the Restaurant Jejantas (is this how it's called?)... I thought that that place has only one restaurant, but there's a whole lot of food stalls and fast food restaurants like A & W, KFC, Burger King etc!
Well one of the restaurant's called Satay Kajang Dunnowat Dunnowat ...
It was damn good!!

Kambing and ayam....
Oh my god, it was heavenly!! =DD especially the kambing... both were not dry; in fact, they were juicy and tender... and when you combining them with the sweet sauce and chilli.........................

whee~ my beloved victimised and traumatised partner in the car..
We stopped by the town of Bidor after 1.5 hours of driving to have "Duck Thigh Noodles" (ngap tui min in cantonese). Once I arrived at the shop, I sensed familiarity. I must have went there before with my family. Even if I do have, it was longgg longgg time ago....



waited to makan....

... and waited...

... and waited...


... finally!! the dry and soup base noodles...
Well I had the dry one and I found the duck to be... tasteless? I don't know.. according to the others, this time the noodles were not as good as before... perhaps lacking of spices... I wondered what was so special about this dish.....

Finally she satisfied her craving, but not her expectation..
There were other foods being sold in the shop as well, these being...
...various pastries...
... and other processed foods.
So after eating, we head straight to the Hot Spring... There were A LOT of people, due to some company's Family Day event... geez.. other wise it'd be lesser people and more room to enjoy the hot springs there..
While queueing up to buy the entrance ticket...

it's a TRAP...
Jac, me and Dee

A picture of the surroundings...

Me and the dont know what's it called... something to do with steps.. the water's hot.. with steam coming out from it..

While waiting for dee and jac to change clothes.. ughh I got impatient... haha
Didnt take any pictures after that, coz all our possessions were placed in a locker...
There were pools of different temperatures, eg 30 -35 degrees, 40 - something, 50 + and so on...
The most I tried is 50+ one, and it was damn painful! I couldn't even stand the heat with my feet in the water for more than 5 seconds! But I did try to tahan, for a couple of minutes, but I can't take it... Yen can take it, but the three of us are just puteri lilin...
The water was... dirty, murky.. I expected it to be clear, but apparently my expectation were too high.. haha I don't know the why it was murky, but the sulphur in the water would kill the bacterias! (comforting myself actually)
There are slides, hot and cold water pools (like sunway lagoon's wave pool), a walkway with therapeutic stones and hot water running down the walkway...
There is a cafetaria, food stalls, trees everywhere, toilet facilities that has showers (but without lights on... =.= )
All in all, still a properly maintained public area which is good to go.. =)
We didnt get to play for long, becoz after that it started to rain... heavily! We enjoyed under the rain anyway, by hanging around at the Spring Mountain Water pool, soaking ourselves and Yen trying to make us chat on a topic.. haha

Moomoo bidding goodbye...
Thanks Yen for driving us there and planning this trip... =)
I thought that Keatz and gang would be joining us, going together with us in this trip, but it was not so... They went earlier than us, and left earlier to head to Ipoh... Somehow Keatz managed to spot us among the crowd before he left.. haha =D
Me and Jac dozed off in the car on the way back...
While half asleep, dee and yen suggested to have satay Kajang at the Restaurant Jejantas (is this how it's called?)... I thought that that place has only one restaurant, but there's a whole lot of food stalls and fast food restaurants like A & W, KFC, Burger King etc!
Well one of the restaurant's called Satay Kajang Dunnowat Dunnowat ...
It was damn good!!

Kambing and ayam....
Oh my god, it was heavenly!! =DD especially the kambing... both were not dry; in fact, they were juicy and tender... and when you combining them with the sweet sauce and chilli.........................
No comments:
Post a Comment