Saturday, 13 December 2008

Aku dah balik...

Hi people!! I'm back!! back to KL and back to blogging world....

After MUCH persuasion from my friends.. actually not a lot lah.. just a couple of "Eh, why soooo long never blog already wan?" questions from a few of my friends.... My answer to them is... Nothing to blog about lah + lazy lah!

Michele Tan has given me a task to start blogging again.... And it is to list down the type of foods we've discussed and would like to try out within the month... (the night before, Sis Qian had also listed down the things that both of us should do =D )

Come to think about it, I do have stuffs to blog about... Like the things that has occured in the past two months..... Exam stress, the unofficial graduation photo taking in Berwick campus, the end of exams, the trip to Gold Coast, the sayonaras to friends, the coming back to KL, and what not...

Okay, I'm getting into the mood of blogging liao.. haha but it's a rather slow process... I have to susun my thoughts...



Well today woke up at 12pm, an hour later than the usual time... First thing is to place my ass in front of the laptop to check out who's online and check out people's status and photos in Facebook... Tell me who doesn't do them? That's the point of Facebook, eh? I know people play games in Facebook as well, but with my lousy, hair-pulling internet connection, you wouldn't be seeing me clicking here and there with those games...

Ok I digress.. Anyway, I had mooncake as breakfast... Yeah, my house still have them, thanks to mummy dearest who kept them in the freezer for yours sincerely who craved for them during the month of dont know when and was not able to have them then coz she was lazy to travel to Chinatown.....

So yeah, I had them as breakfast... I put them in the oven toaster (which has been kept by the family for more than 10 years, I think... believe me, one day it would become one of the most functional antiques my family would have... Think of the amount of money we would gain when we sell it... hohoho) Anyway, I think I did not heat it long enough... some parts of the mooncake was still cold.. =( And 40 minutes later, I felt the beginning of the toilet process...

But by then, I was already at the badminton court in Desa Petaling... So I just tahan lah....... Please don't imagine it like it was all that bad k... It was the kind that was tahan-able....

Let's move on to another topic... Badminton... haha
Played with Michele, Yen and Dee... last few days, played with Keatz, Dee and Michele... that day, after playing, I was wide awake at night... =.= it made me too energetic.. couldn't sleep till 2.30 am.. haha
Me and Dee are at beginners' level, Michele, Keat and Yen are more pro than the two of us.. hehe

It's good playing it, coz I manage to sweat like a pig.. and I feel better after that...

Next game is on Tuesday... remember la people, D, Y, and M....

After 2 hours of playing, we went to minum... =D the next best things to look forward to after exercising is 1) Food 2) Shower... =D Yes I know, having food after exercising minuses off the exercise.. but what to do.. but I still jaga jaga what I eat la...


After the minum and makan, went back home, showered, then went to relative's house for Tham family gathering... potluck.. with lots of great food... Duck, kangkung, nasi lemak, vege, meats, etc... woohoo~ haha

A lil bit bored after eating the food, coz my beloved cousin wasn't there with me..

I saw my brother and my cousin brother running up and down the house looking after their daughter (Olivia!) and son (Jayden) respectively... It was hillarious...When one baby ran to one place, the adult followed behind, calling their name, holding them, protecting them... These kids have endless energy... Can climb up and down repetitively! They could not sit still for even one minute! It's funny seeing the adults running with them, while their partners were sitting down chatting with each other, exchanging experiences and what not.. hehe


Hm.. I don't have much pictures to post now.. too bad! Next time!

Anyway, till here.
xxoo


Hot spring, here I come!


No comments: