A very happy birthday to Fenny~~!!
Her birthday's actually on Saturday, and now only I thought of blogging bout it...
I feel bad for not getting her anything, coz other ppl got get her a card and a cake... =/
Anyway, I'll make it up to her by getting her a present in KL, ok, girl? =))
She was very touched when she saw her birthday cake... she thought that there wont be any cake.. haha It's the first time i saw someone really cry becoz of surprise lor... haha.. she was so touched... =D
Happy birthday once again!!
Been studying like crazy these few days, only cooked up in my room, not wanting to go anywhere.. ughh.... such a mood buster!
This Tues, Wed & Thurs are the days for my paper!! oh noz...
Then it is the following tuesday, my last paper then I'll be free!!
Oh yea, Sunday's Father's Day!!
Ok lar, back to my studies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment