Friday, 6 June 2008

Here's Pinky..

Oh yeah....

Do you see the list on the right with the heading "Dreamy..."??
you would see that I have listed "iPod Touch" as one of the items.... and it's been crossed out!!

muahhahaha!

Well, I didnt exactly get the ipod touch, but I got this instead....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Why did I get this, instead of the ipod touch?
I thought that, if you'd wanna go online using the touch or watch videos / movies on it, why dont u watch it on ur laptop / tv / in the cinemas? why make your eyes suffer?

Maybe you can use it while on the move? but watching it for 1 - 2 hours on a small screen is enough hard work for your eyes! maybe some would say that the 3.5 inch is comfortable enough for the eyes, but you wont be able to watch in the comfort of your sofa without having to hold the touch, would u?
besides, the touch screen, isnt that responsive (to me)... using the finger and thumb to maneuver, is a lil troublesome.. if i wanna go online, i may as well use my laptop...
i can forego that touch for something better that would come up in the future... and also, the price is quite too much, for such a small thing, compared to other ipods...

The nano has freaking clear screen, good enough for half an hour of episode of Scrubs.... XD

No comments: