Tuesday, 27 May 2008

The past two weeks...

Sorry for the lack of updates peeps.... My mind's being preoccupied with the impending exams, although they're three weeks away... I feel as though no matter how much I study, it's still not enough at the end of the day... Perhaps I studied too slow dy lah.. haha Have to study smarter liaoz..

Anyway, last two saturdays I went for AFL, the aussie footie... I was excited to go, but on that morning, it was freaking cold coz it was raining! *shivers* I didnt wear my shoes, coz the shoes hurt my feet... =.= so i wore my open toes shoes.... My feet was numb within minutes... haha plus it was windy, it's just dreadful.... I wonder why ppl even came out at such a weather.... If it hadn't been my friend who persuaded me to go, I would've been in bed continuing my warm sleep... =.=

As most of us didnt have any meal prior to leaving for the train station, we all bought food at the Melbource Cricket Ground (MCG) (the place the game's held)... the food was freaking expensive.... chips + chicken strips = $7+ just a hotdog = $7+ as well

I had no idea what team's playing and how the game is played.... Turns out it was Geelong vs Richmond.. Geelong was last year's winning team... anyway, halfway through the game, I was already bored.... Maybe becoz I had no team to support... After the halftime, with a hot cup of chocolate drink, my spirits are higher, I started to check out the hunks with my friend.. lolz my goodness, their arms.... so muscle-full! hahahahaha and I'd prefer the brunette haired guys over the blonds....

Anyways, after the game, we all trudged to the train station and head to the city, stopping at melbourne central... The shops there hadn't close yet... Thinking of doing some quick shopping, I saw boots!! furry ones too! lolz I quickly tried them on and bought them!! woohoo~~! happy warm feet!! ^^

After that we went to Max Brenner, a cafe specializing in chocolate..... omg it's heaven lahhh.... drinks, cakes, fondue, even pizza, crepe, waffles, ice creams, all with the CHOCOLATE goodie!! all the pics in the menu, all so delicious and tempting!!
(check out their website!) I'd feel like ordering everything on the menu... hahaha KL dont have such cafe, is there?

Anyway, I ordered dont know what crepe, shared with my friend... wah lao, it has banana inside, with chocolate sauce and ice cream!! heaven man... lolz

I'll upload the photos next time

After that it was dinner at an asian shop... had claypot rice... it was so so lah.....
It was a long day...




On monday I bought an iPod nano.. lolz.. it's Pink!!




Well, last Sunday, after being couped up in Berwick and feeling way too jaded for my own good, I went to Chadstone shopping centre for a movie with my friend... =D haha watched Goal 2... entertaining? not so lah.... nothing special with the plot... there are plenty of football superstar appearances, but not even a single word came out from their mouth.... like wtf? no freaking dialog to blend them in with the main character... sau pei lah.... and it was the usual plot of small town boy being thrown into fame and riches, compromising his relationship with his loved one and struggling to maintain his career.... all's well ends well eventually....


After that show, my friend suggested that we watch another movie.. I thought we'd buy another ticket, but he just lead me to sneak into another screening... and delightfully for me, the movie's Made of Honour...!! lolz been wanting to watch this, and now I get to watch it without paying lolz... free riding... it wasnt full of ppl anyway, and I get to watch from the very beginning...

It's a kinda funny show, but I dont like the actress, Michelle Monaghan.. not pretty enough? her face has too strong of a feature.... more towards masculinity... overall, the movie's the normal romantic comedy kind u'd find...

Anyway, I bought a country road bag... Dam love it.. haha
Then it was dinner at an asian restaurant in Caulfield.. not too bad lah... too bad dont have 'yin yong' hahaha





Well now I'm going back to my studies!!

No comments: