Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Hair hair..

I just had dinner with 4 of my hong kong friends... =D I didnt expect I'd be the only malaysian... anyway, it was good listening to all the canto language being used.. lolz

Was supposed to go Chadstone for shopping as there's 15hrs sales beginning at 9 am, but two of my girl friends not going, so I dont wanna go too...




Going into my friend's xanga blog, reminded me of my old xanga blog's'... haha there's definitely more than one.. and i've got a few blogger blogs as well, but they're not in use as much as this one...
anyway, all those blogs, they're stopped for some reasons.... particularly to move away from negative events that had happened... anyway, i still keep the address with me, in case i'd wanna be nostalgic.... haha

I saw old photos of myself, especially with my long hair, 2 years ago... dam, i miss my hair...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I especially liked this photo, showing the hairstyle... lolz i like the way the my hair stands on the back.... Taken on my bro's wedding, with yen and dee... Both of them looked pretty... =) *reminisce*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me and dear sis qian, in celebration of her birthday, 2 years back... at... where liao ar? haha forgot.. =))
one of the good pics we took...


Hair hair.... quickly grow back pls!!


Ok, back to studies~

No comments: