Tagged by Michele + Yen
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Between 27-30, and when both of us are financially stable. (same as Michele haha) or, at what age I'm desperate to... haha
2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
Someone who is freaking rich.... errr... who ah??
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now, toilet. Cold weather makes me piss more...
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have a carefree life and financial security forever...
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Is this a scientific question or metaphoric question?
6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Laptop, handphone, roof over my head, food, friends and family, the bf XD, laughter, money bla bla bla....
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Scream and jump up and down excitedly.. pay someone to run around screaming and naked and laugh at him/her
8. Why do you blog?
So that my friends and family would know what interesting and no so interesting stuff happened to me... I cant blog to release anger on someone, coz you cant really say out how bitchy or ****ed up they were, in case they read it and make the situation even more worse... whatever, what's the point of ranting if you cant totally say out what you have in your mind? anyway, it's just me....
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you and describe him/her in a short and precise story.
Michele.. 3 good points bout her: funny, sporty, clever. =) was my classmate in high school, but didnt really mix with her.... talked crap with her though... haha
Yen... 3 good points: studious (nerrrddd!!), caring (ehem... towards other ppl lar.. *cough cough*), funny. She has freakingggg short term memory!!.... dam stewpid... that's why she's in stupid family... but why am i part of the family anyway?? I'm not stupid!!
10. What is it that is stuck in your mind?
Puppy.. omg... maltese....
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I think he knows, he asked me bout this a few times... =.= anyway, someone with chemistry, funny, mature, knows how to make decisions, good (not evil haha), honest (he's terribly honest... lol), hardworking, ambitious, caring, loving, able to give me sense of security, cute... hmm dunno liao... hehe
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Awkward people... People who speak for the sake of talking.. competitive people... egoistic-full-of-him/herself ppl...
13. What is your ambition?
To know what my ambition is... haha
14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out to me in a polite and respectful manner.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything.
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
To finish writing this so I can study.. wth
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My I-have-to-be-right-and-always-have-the-last-say mentality... shyness, not open minded, not outgoing enough, not caring towards people, holding back my affections, my low confidence, my voice...
19. What would you want to be after you're dead?
To be alive
20. What makes you different/special?
- I dont get fat even though I eat a lot...
- I am a bookworm...
- I can handle stress (I think).
No comments:
Post a Comment