Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Happy birthday!!

Give a big round of applause, for it's..........




my Stupid Bugger's Birthday!!!




May you have a great one!!!



Big girl liao... same league as me dy... muahahhahahha.....
too bad I'm not around to bother u lar.... aiyo....
never mind, I shall make it up to you when I come back... muahahhahhaha...........




Well now, presenting the stupid bugger......
Sit back..... and enjoyyyyyy.....




The many smiles and pouts of stupid no.9999




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the evil smile...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the i-cant-get-to-eat pout...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lil rabbit.... or idiot? lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
look at her.... no eyes.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
her what???/blur-smile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
her pig pout...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
her dreamy-smile...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
angry-evil-on-the-loose pout

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
teethy-fake smile...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
sad pout

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'shocked' face...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
her wtf-sweat smile...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
food-inside-her-mouth pout

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
horny smile

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
food-near-her-mouth smile...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the i've-got-too-much-sweet stuff smile+pout...


Well that's it.. hope you enjoyed... Thanks for reading.... The End.





hehe don't scold me tonight ya, I don't wanna get sneezes.... and don't scold me to die also, I wanna live longer to kik u lar... hahhahaha XD


No comments: