Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Scary-ness

This morning I woke up with a fright... really scary one at that...
I was sleeping away, until 8.50 am, when suddenly, the smoke detector went off! It was very loud and ears piercing... I was so shocked, heart was thumping really quick, and a lot of things went through my mind like, how do I stop the noise, was there really something burning, what's going on and so on...

I quickly turned off the heater, coz that's the most probable thing that could catch fire... then I realised there's no other electrical stuff switched on, neither was there any smell of smoke....

SoI took the chair and attempted to remove the thing from the ceiling itself! Of course I couldn't, coz I wasnt wearing my specs and it's kinda tight and I dunno how to remove it.. so... after a while, I gave up, and sensing that there's no one rushing over and knocking down my door, I grabbed my specs and..... waited! After like a minute or something it just shuts itself up.... I was relieved... and then IT (the shrieking high pitch evil thing that rudely woke me up) proceeded to make beep sounds every few seconds... made me jump in the first few times.. thought it's gonna have another round of scaring me.. after that, it's as quiet as ever..... wat the hell was that right?!
I heard the beeping sound from some other place inside the building as well.... crazy....



Someone warned me, if I use Bit Comet to download stuff, I could get arrested.... :O :O coz it's illegal and stuff, but the thought of being arrested? Never occur in my mind lor... How could it?? How many Malaysians were arrested for using Bit Comet??? A lot of my friends are using it anyway.... Oh, I wouldn't be charged for using Internet access for surfing website or using MSN, so I guess it's ok....

No comments: