Thursday, 14 February 2008

My campus view..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The path I'd take to go out of campus or to the other buildings..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See, no tree shades...!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The view from the dining table in my building... The red one's the Pavillion, where the facilities such as laundry, tv, table tennis, toilet, microwave and stuff are at...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The kitchen... Fridge, microwave oven, cooking stove, toaster, electric kettle... hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The corridor.. where the light's shining in on the right, that's my room.. heheh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cereal with milk... healthy breakfast, no? ;P

Well today I went to Springvale with my singaporean and british friends... Springvale has a lot of vietnamese as well as chinese ppl... Lots of asian chinese shops, stores, restaurants and groceries... Here is where everything is!! Groceries are cheaper than Coles or Safeway!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My friend, esther...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ying Qi and her mom..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There's DVD rentals here... even the latest TVB series, such as War of the in laws II, they've got it....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me, Esther, Ying Qi... three petite girls... haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The authentic typical vietnamese chicken rice noodle "furr" lunch.... more like kai si hor fun to me.... probably becoz i didnt add the mint leaves and I have a distaste for the raw tau-ge... $6.50... the tea was nice though...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Abalon...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ICE KACANG!! haha all packed for u, just had to mix them up and they're ready to eat! Didnt buy it though... winter liao, still wanna eat ice? but I'm not too big a fan for it either... plus, there's doubt whether it tastes as good as the ones in msia...

Well guess what, I was walking past this row of freezers, then I stopped, and saw packs of frozen dim sum.... and upon closer inspection, ....


LAI WONG BAO!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lai Wong Bao! hahaha

They really have everything here.... there's A1, various types of sauces, various types of ingredients....

So after reaching the campus after a couple of hours of exploring, me and another s'porean friend of mine went to Qing Yi and Esther's flat to have dinner...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rice, eggs with tomato (which I helped cooked), celery (eww, I dont eat it, but I did scrape off the outer layer of the vege), and black soy sauce chicken thigh... hehe It wasnt too bad, but the portion's not enough for me...


So I made this!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pita bread + lettuce + tuna + cheese + strawberry... weird, I know... I just wanna make use of all the food I bought.. haha I bought banana and strawberries today...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My messy table with all my food stuff..... I guess I'm gonna move the food stuff to the kitchen cabinet... ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lots of drinking bottles and just-worn clothes on my chair... haha but none on my bed ok!

well good night!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

hey hey..how's the campus like?? how's the rooms like? the lecture halls?? how's the hostel?? heard that karina is staying near u..zit?? how are the people there? more asians or locals in campus?? how many frens have u made?? getting along with everyone?? feeling hoe sick or enjoying yourself there?? i have so SOO many questions to ask..cant ask all in ur chat box..hahaha...hope to get ur reply soon..u an either sent email or reply here...email will be prefered...heheh...

how's everything la..?? the food?? expensive????? how's orientation???

u took the plane alone??? took business class???? how many bags u brought...?? hahhah...i wanna know ma..just in ase if i' going...haha..

visited anywhere????

k la..not to ask too much..not wanting u to feel sien answering..=ppp

TAKE CARE!! DO KEEP IT TOUCH!!

MUAKZ!