Yesterday I went to dentist, and he said that I could remove my braces by end of this month~! wheeee~~! :D no more 'tit nga' liao... hahaha I wonder if I could keep the wires and brackets?? Ok, it's just a thought...
And me and my mom went to Onking ( =.= ) to buy rice cooker... it's really small and it's really cute leh... heheh... so I've started to cook rice with prawn, meat and mushroom using that rice cooker... haha makes me motivated to learn cooking, what with that cutie thing... haha gonna bring that thing to Aus...
Been feeling lazy to go out to shopping complexes these days... I have things to buy and yet, I dont have the mood to go out and drive and walk around and around till my legs hurt... >.<
Wednesday, 16 January 2008
Labels:
brace-ful me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment