Wednesday, 16 January 2008

I've achieved nothing...

A lot of times, the question of "What have I achieved at this point of time in my life?" comes to my mind...

And on each and every time, I couldn't come up with a very proud answer or a very satisfied feeling...


Sure, I had a lot to be thankful for... But seeing others living their dreams and what not, makes me feel as though Im kinda useless, as though Im not fully using my brain's potential...


I havent even discovered what my life's passion is or what am I really good at.... There are a lot of things I would like to become, and yet, I'm neither of them....


I feel as though while Im still a student, I cant really contribute or do anything for myself... Being financially independent for instance, or having my own freedom.... Or owning things for myself....

Perhaps things have to come by step by step....

My dad did tell me, "You'll just have to concentrate on your studies now..."

Perhaps he's right... My responsibilities are my studies, so I should perhaps do them well at least.....

No comments: