To be honest, I dont always beg or request or hint on this blog that I want certain things... But today, I am different... I am gonna make a confession...
I desire that you bestow upon me the following item....

Why is it that I desire it?
Well, a lot of reasons actually... the typical wants of a geek, mainly... It's not the point of elaborating on the why, because each one who desires something have their own good reason... It's the how you gonna treat it that matters, isnt it?
If it were in the care of my hands, I will fucking protect it like it is my dear life... I will shelter it from harm of the greedy fingers of curious people.... I will eat, sleep, shit, study, travel with it for every bloody second of my life.... I will spend quality and quantity time with it, till it and I (I will bestow it a name, and not call it it, I promise) have mutual understanding and feeling of warmth and security blanketing the both of us, up till the point where "personal space and freedom" is wiped out from my dictionary... I will suffocate my life on it.....
Ok, so you get the point right?
May you bless me soon with your generosity and kindness...
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment