This morning I was getting ready to go to uni, in my room doing my own thing when I heard Olivia crying downstairs.. I thought that the maid downstairs is gonna attend to her, so I just let it be la.. after about 3-4 mins, she's still crying.. I went downstairs, and there was no one around!! So I went over to her, held her and cried out as loud as I could for the maid... I figured if the baby's crying oso cant hear, surely can hear me lah...
So mom and the other maid came over to see whats going on... the maid who's supposed to look after the baby was outside.. =.=
Even I could hear her from upstairs... =.=
I'd most probably over reacted....
So the moral of the story is, buy the wireless baby monitor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment