Monday, 6 August 2007

I managed to send my pics from hp to comp la, before all the prob with comp and bluetooth.... Now I'm at Comp Lab, as I always do on Monday, in between lectures..

But! I cant upload them without the internet... ya, my internet connection went bust too.... stupid f**king bunch of plastics and small components and softwares....




Well, Sunday turns out to be physically tiring and sweaty... It was ok from the beginning... but until in the end, we had to hike back up the hillish forest from the river towards where we came from.... =.=

The river's water was dam cool, like how it was when I went to Ampang with Qian... heheh

We did sampling... like turning stones around to see what insects or larvae's living underneath them... Before that, we tracked into the forest, looking at trees and leaves, with the lecturer explaining this and that.... Oh, we saw ant trails, where there's hundreds of ants crawling on a trail.... eee.... that's the most amazing thing in the whole trip la... -.-

Before the forest was the lake, the one at Kelana Jaya in fact... It was a tin mine lake.. the second amazing thing was the first time I see pink eggs, belonging to snails.... Dam, I didnt even know they were snails' eggs when the lecturer pass them to me... eekk... but they were dry la, quite obvious in contrast with leaves and branches that they were laid on....

So... pics will have to be uploaded later on la.. sorry.. =D I havent have a pic of me smiling with my braces on la, ok.... haha

No comments: