(the view from my initial seat.... it's a very very small stage... I was disappointed.. thought it would be grander.. )
there was bag checking at the gate, so apparently we were not allowed to take photographs and stuff and i didnt bring my camera anyway... all i had is my camera phone... and.... from the distance that i'm sitting, it would be a miracle if i can capture clear images of those artists on stage. well the alternative was to capture the big screen that was showing what was happening on stage.. hahah and those screens have lyrics written wei...
Well, the performers that made the crowd really going are: Power Station (dam rock wei... they brought their own band), Justin, Soler (also quite rock), David Tao, Lee Sheng Jie, Khalil Fong, Joey Yong (the last act) and some others that I can't remember.. :P
There's one singer that I really remember and feel really sorry for... a male singer from Spore... dont remember what's his name... he was like the second or third to go... wow, he is really..... saddening....
From the big screen I saw that his eyes kept darting from the upper stage, to the lower stage, to the left, to the right... never maintained a constant eye contact... and he looked REALLY SCARED ... he looked like he's about to be EATEN.... my gosh...
One of the song he sang was quite upbeat one... one that would make listeners go bopping along with the song... his dancers were all dancing energetically to the music; at one point even danced surrounding him... and u know what he did? just stood there like one hell of a wood.... frozen, not even a budge in the butt.......
Wow....
Anyway, the concert lasted to 1+am almost 2.... I was damn tired lorr... No mood to even cheer for the big shots.. hahah...
It was considered one of my more pleasant experiences of concert going, where I dont need to push and be sardined among other concert goers...
goodnight!
1 comment:
lalala
Post a Comment