This is gonna be about my friend who's going back overseas soon...
He has taught me that perhaps there are better things out there.. Gave me hope and kicked away my loneliness during times that I'm faraway from comfort (I dont know why I used the word kick... ) Gave me laughter and smiles from across the globe.
Perhaps I have been unwilling to reach out to people; only mixing with those I'm comfortable enough. But that's just me!
When he was back home, I was not able to meet up with him as often as I had wished. Workload has pushed my time with friends away. Or perhaps I had been simply lazy. Or my priorities were different. Geez, I'm even making excuses for myself here. I apologise to u, dear friend..
I am glad that he's still my friend, be my listening ear. I trust that he can be my confidant and offer me sound advice. In short, someone I can rely on.
Now, dont say that u're grateful! say u're touched! LOL jk..!
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there.. that friend of yours..sounds like a col guy.. wahahah
oh well, take care there my friend!
learning is a virtue. at times we fall, but we'll definitely be back on our two feets..
you know where to find a listening ear..
Post a Comment