Went to Zouk on Fri at quite the last minute... dah lah busy with work in office, have to chat in msn about the night's plan.. ;D
So I asked Jac whether she'd wanna go and she said yes coz there's nth better to do at home.. haha
Invited by Kelvin to join his friend, who brought her other friends..
The other animals were all busy with their stuffs... and qian's in malacca... so it's just me and her! haha
We were late for about 25 minutes.. coz we made a wrong turning.. =(
Then, it was 1 hour later that we enter becoz of some club rules... no T shirts allowed, but they let us in anyway ... =.= troublesome..
we went into Phuture..

First thing I noticed was, damn, why got uncle wan... some more this uncle wearing suit... then there's another group of uncles and aunties to my left.... wah lau eh...

Yvonne, Kammy, Jac, me
Didnt think I'd be dancing for the night, but Kammy and Jac tempted me....

The dancefloor's just too bright! >.<
Don't you just love this pic, sis? lolz
No comments:
Post a Comment