Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Apparently I have a lot of self-talk...

Sometimes I'd wonder, what makes me me?

What exactly differentiates me from other people?

To be honest, I think I'm not very special from other people.. no special features or whatsoever..

Like, not attractively pretty, or of noticeably tall, nor with great talents like drawing, singing, acting, analysing, dancing... nor did I stood out as being exceptionally good in any kind of personality like caring, selfless, generous, kind etc... Neither am I freaking smart... I am pretty much average and have no special ability or extraordinary interest in things....

They say you are truly unique in this world...

If you were to say that interests differentiates a person, then if you're interested in say, fashion, millionssss of people would also be interested in fashion.. then how would you stand out from them?

If you were to say education background, then thousands of students graduate every few months... even the creme de la creme is not just one that wholly stood out... there'd be a next batch that is also the best achievers..

If physical appearance is the factor that differentiates a person, then perhaps it is a possible answer, because given that genes play a HUGE role, the various possible outcome of a person is endless... even identical twins are not identical...



So I do wonder, if there's another similar (not identical) person placed next to me, what would differentiate me from her (not him, coz it'd be biologically differentiated already anyway)?


Perhaps I should just examine identical twins... see what makes them different...... zzzzz






(yeah I do a lot of pondering and self-reflection... and I'm tired! shut up, brain!)

No comments: