Hi people... I'm bored!!
It's already past working hours (6pm) but I'm still hanging out in the office... oh-so-fun...!
Hm... what should I talk about....
My working experience?
My birthday celebration?
Speaking of which, sis qian had bought me a perfume bottle from elizabeth arden as my birthday gift!! whee!! yay~! thanks sis! love it lots... hehe
I'd been bugging my friends for a doggie as my birthday gift, but of course, they just ignored me.. hahaha well, no harm trying right? keke
The chinese new year had been an eventful one, compared to last year when I went to aus on the 4th day of cny...
Speaking of aus, nowadays I miss Melb a lot... becoz my friends are all gonna start their semesters soon, and they're flying back to aus.. =(
wish that I can go visit them in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment