Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Charity..

Went to the orphanage for special children yesterday morning..

Surprised I'd go to the orphanage huh? Well I followed Dee who accompanied her sister Carmen for her Moral project.. I've been meaning to do something for charity during this holiday, and when there's an invitation from Dee, I agreed...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I arrived at 10 past am.. Was shy and stunned... heheh shy coz it was the first time I've been to an orphanage? and stunned coz I didnt know what to do... Well we registered our names and details in the visitor log book... after that the guardian assigned us to our tasks... that is, wiping up the cupboards, windows, and what not...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us in the kitchen...

We did wipe them up, then we swept and mopped the kitchen floor and hallways...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and one of the guardians... He's pro at speaking cantonese.. =)

It didnt take us very long, about an hour and a half...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I felt good, having done something for them... will do it again in future.. =) anyone with me? hehe



No comments: