Thursday, 25 December 2008

animals on the loose!!

I had fuuuuuunnnnn!!!@@!!@@!@!@!@!@@!!!! hahahha

It was....
much funnier than sing k session...
much more exhausting...
more pain to the throat...

well what did we do??


Laughed and screamed inside the car...!! small myvi car, that is... on both journeys, to and from The Curve.. =DD

The dates for tonight with me were Dee, Keat, Yen and Michele... Well before we went to the curve, we had dinner at The Ship in SS21... btw, sorry guys for being late... hehehhh

The ambiance at the restaurant was good... with xmas decorations and carols (but they were an annoyance for me).. didn't expect the restaurant to be decorated.. heheh and I definitely didnt expect the restaurant to be full of people at 7pm!

Well the service was quite quick (that I didn't expect as well).. and the food's not bad! =)) our table was full with the food we ordered... I actually like this kind of eating environment, lots of food on the table and everyone's near to each other.. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We had no place to go after that, coz we didnt plan for the next round... We were worried that the places would be jam like shit.. Anyhow, we decided on The Curve, after making 3 u-turns, that is... hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bought my first devil horns headband.. with glowing light some more.. haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Come to think about it, I think this is the first time I spend x'mas eve with friends.. hm....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: