Friday, 22 August 2008

Hello people! I'm back here... though not for long, I suspect.. hehe Can't fall asleep...
I dont know how freaking long I've not logged in, but wow, there's a different layout in the dashboard already.... So freaking outdated....


Anyway, to say that I'm the same person from the last time I blogged is a lie...
I've changed.. Grown (mentally, not physically, but if certain parts grow, then it'll be good.. lol)...

What happened was that I was having difficulties.. I was damn confused... Having troubles with people around here, finding hardship in accepting certain things, being depressed / closed myself from others, keeping things to myself, thinking other people JUST DONT / WONT GET ME...


Anyway, seeming as though no one's around to be able to help me through, I searched for a guide, a hint, a something / anything that will help me through it all...


I found it, from a book (yeah, yen, the first book that really opened my mind)...
Thankful that it sorta 'saved' me.... Changed my perspective...

Value your friends more, the ones that you have....
No point in pursuing material stuff, coz at the end of the day you cant bring it after your death....


Okay lah... sleepy already... till here!
xoxo

No comments: