Friday, 8 February 2008

Me = 21

I'm 21 liao! = I'm an adult!! (but I still feel like I'm a minor inside.... wth)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
mua and ze parents..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
one for him....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and one for her....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
teeheehee....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me loving this pic #1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and the stupid bro... =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me loving this pic #2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me loving this pic #3 (althought his smile's very fake)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me and the girl whom I met in 3 nights straight... XD Yan yee...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
big bro, my niece Olivia, and me... very cute baby, no? =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
plus sis in law here.. hehe ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
kakaka~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the stupids..... nice, but blur leh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Phang and ah san... hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everyone....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mafia....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
X2

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks to this lady, my sis Jenn for taking care of me that night... =) muaks!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thanks to these 3 special ladies too (Yenny, Jac, and Dee), for making the effort to get me 21 items as my birthday gift... =D And also sorry to Dee, for wasting time waiting on other ppl to get me an unrelated item... =.= em hou yi si too to Vian and Yan yee... hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The 21 items.... love the red panties.. lol and also make a wish coupon (really sweet!) and also the photo frame and the flowers (yen, your first time gave to me liao... muahhaha dont regret you know...)

Thanks also to other friends who made an effort to come!! =D sadly, I didnt get the chance to properly catch up on you guys.. =(

And last but not least, thanks to my parents and siblings, for the efforts and also the special presents... hehe.... ^^ yeay~!


No comments: