Tuesday, 12 February 2008

I've arrived in Aus safe and sound!

I was very kesian, k... When I've reached Sydney for my transit, I have to wait in line at the customs for around half an hour coz the queue was looongg..... Then, I have to get my luggage (no, they didnt transfer my luggages to the next plane... damn) from the baggage claim area, put them onto the trolley, then travel to another terminal by bus, and then lugged the luggage from the bus stop to the first floor check-in counter.... To lift the luggage of 31kg is almost impossible to me k... It seriously is like a box of brick....
Ok enough with the luggage...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Business Class sit... haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The comfort kit... nicely packed...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The entertainment thingy... it's got games, movies, tv shows, music, etc... really cool... heavy though...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haha beef pasta... aint too bad...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The sunrise when I'm almost reaching sydney

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My study table! Taken from my bed... the left's the door and wardrobe, and toilet...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The view from my window.. Barren, isnt it? The whole campus's like that... shitt.... no tree shades k...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There's a message board and heater (yeay!) there's hot water in the toilet too! (double yay!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The too small toilet room... The left's the shower.... You can like go, one two step and you've reached the wash basin.... =.=

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cafetaria, chinese meals cooked by chinese ppl... triple yay!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sweeney Todds in town... haha

I had to walk about 20 minutes to reach the small commercial area... There's banks, grocery stores, post office, cafes and restaurants... Oh, there's a Mc Donald's right across the street outside my campus! ngek ngek ngek... It's beside a petrol station, and further up's the Casey hospital or medical centre.... then there's also a train station.... Btw, I've counted, there's 21 stops between Berwick and the City Centre and it's an hour of train ride.... omg..

Sighz, I really have to do a lotttt of walking.... =.=

Anyway, today's registration process took a whole day. From 10am till 5 sth...
First it was filling up forms and editing the address, then it was presentations which is informative, and yet zzzzzz inducing... i dozed off a couple of times... ugh.... Then it's lunch (yeay, I was hungry)... then played board games with the other students where they want us to design a board game like monopoly and game of life... then it was making id card session, where it too almost an hour of waiting.....

I'm always hungry here, coz I think 1) the weather's cold, 2) I didnt have enough portions, 3) I get hungry every 4 hrs anyway.... haha
Will solve the hunger issue soon....

Btw, monash here charge $9.00 for every 1GB downloaded.... Isnt that a lot? It was previously $12.00, but stilllllll..... and, Webcam and Skype uses the most Internet access... sei mou weii....


Anyway, till the next time.. =)

No comments: