Thursday, 28 February 2008

here and there

I went to the city again last week, went to the victoria state police museum, aquarium and state library... :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I wasnt supposed to laugh, but I couldn't help it.. so my face looked like this.. haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Melb in old times..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Read the LIFE SAVER part!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh so colourful...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A letter written by a child to a fallen police officer.. so sweet and sad...

The museum has exhibits on the history of Ned Kelly.. apparently is a family operated criminal gang, famous in the 1900s... I'm not sure how they started and ended, coz the exhibits wasnt placed according to a timeline.. But among the crimes that they commited was attempting to derail a train and rob and kill the passengers onboard..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me in aquarium.. CJ7 on bag.. XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Seadragon... freaking weird lor... looks like leaf...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
freaky...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
uhh... grasseater...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
dunno what shark liao... not aggresive wan...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sharks' eggs... seriously... I was confused as to how the egg come out.... The shark's egg's yolk and liquid is contained inside these things....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Which egg is to which shark....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Blue froggies.... cool... very small ones...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is another weird thing.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jellyfish!! upside down jellyfish... see the video I posted below..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is freaking big....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me again...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How the aquarium was constructed..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In front of the library.. Me with Boost juice drink... haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cool eh? Like national treasure.. =.= but not as grand as national treasure though..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
These are some of the people from the residences who went to Heallesville Sanctuary, along with other Monash students from other campuses.... :D We're standing in front of the Animal Hospital..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Caulfield, where we had our dinner after the zoo and had group dancing!! ahha

No comments: