Here are some of the sights...

Some building...

One of the train stations inside the city..

(Flinders Street Station, if I'm not mistaken...)


Southern Cross Station..


Telstra Dome..


Tram.

lol they have nando's here... Had it for lunch...


I've tasted! Crispy! hahaha yummy...

Flagstaff Gardens, in the middle of the city..


Aussies like their sun...

Some guy playing guitar by the tree... :D


Apparently a must see tourism attraction in Melb... hmm...

Queen Victoria Market with on the left, Esther, British hong kong girl, on the right, Ying Qi, singaporean girl...


Aussie products sold at the market..

The wet market section....

The indoor market section, selling cheese, raw food, groceries etc...

All about coffee..

I didnt go in!

Public toilet, that apparently automatically opens after 10 minutes...

Bikers! vroom vroom!

Bikers on the side street? Me like!



Didnt went in leh... sad..

Some guy doing performance...


Hippy..

heheh some aussie cheeky enough to place ciggie on each of the statues...

Weird man...


Drawing on the pavement...



In front of Flinders Street Station, if I'm not mistaken... hehe

St Paul church..

Like Enchanted weh... haha

Chinatown! yeay! Shops selling clothes like sg wang style only.. haha


Weird thingy in china town...


Teppanyaki chicken + yin yong... rejoice for yin yong!!



Another weird thing....

Dont remember this liao.. haha

Crown hotel + casino....


Helipad by the river... and, it's covered with bird shit.... yucks...

He drew here for a few days leh... When I went on my second trip to the city, I saw him still there...

A lady being a lamp... But not convincing enough, coz she moved a lot... like blinking and moving her eyes...

The night view..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment