Wednesday, 2 January 2008

It's the new year!

I've been wondering what is gonna be my new year resolution and yet I can't make one....... hmm....
I'm curious of other people's resolutions... What do you resolve to do / not to do / aim for?
Guess I'll just have to wait till the drive comes to me....

-------------------------------------


anyway... 1st of Jan...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... @ Baskin Robbins at Pavillion...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... with Dennis too, but not in photo.. XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yummy-ness....... ^^


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

made by him.... ditelan by me... keke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this time it wasn't finished by me...!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

blue-ey...


(tell me, why are my pics grainy????)

(I didnt go for baskin robbins on the 31st, coz I went to puchong for dinner......... reason I went to puchong was the fear of traffic jam at mid v... the next day, william told me there was no jam whatsoever at mid v! I was like wtf!)

Had seafood mee @ segambut with Dennis and dear before that.... it was breakfast turned lunch... The seafood mee is just damn delicious weh... sweet soup, very fresh seafood and loads of it...! tasty!! yes, I'm a fan of it!

Then we went back to salak south coz the two guys wanna have a change of clothes before going to pavillion.... =.= well first thing once we reached pavillion was to hunt for baskin robbins.... I was not completely certain that there's baskin robbins at pavillion, so I was relieved that there is, otherwise the driver's gonna chop me up to pieces for driving all the way there....

After ice cream, shopped around for dear's clothes and shoes coz he needed them for his bro's wedding.... anyway, he bought two pair of shoes, Dennis, a pair .... and I got myself a pair as well.... hahaha....

Then it was pasar malam @ sri petaling... I sooo like curry fish balls... yummm... XD
Bought Daughtry and Amy Winehouse CDs... yes pirated..... =.=

Dinner at Bibiwok (lol) Thai restaurant @ puchong.... the food was ok.... tom yam soup wasnt very spicy, which I like.... hahah can enjoy the soup without suffering leh.... :P kerabu thai soft shell crap was great as well....
geez, mouth watering liao...


then it was home and zzz.........

No comments: