Wednesday, 30 January 2008

It's like God's sign to me....

... that I should stay put in KL only lo..


I've finally gotten my visa... yeay, right??!

The next thing is, I've also received my email regarding late registration... They've turned down my late registration request...

You see, the registration date is 12th of Feb.... The date I'm flying over is 17th.... So I applied for late registration lor... And they said, "Failure to attend the nominated registration date will result in students not being permitted to commence their course this intake. "

Well, registration's an admin process, checking that the payment made, courses enrolled and details are correct....

In their email to me, they said if I cant make it on time, I could choose to defer my studies....

I've called Monash Sunway about this, they said Berwick really dont allow students to register after that lor.. They asked me to find a flight to other city, then fly into Melb... Worse, when you've reached Berwick, they dont let you register, and you'd have to fly back to KL...

They wont really ask a student to fly back right?!?


It's hard to get a ticket now okay....



Sighz.... so many problems with me flying over to Aus.... I'm demoralised... isnt it better to stay in KL? I can see many more positivity in staying in KL.... wth....



*update*

I've booked a flight from KL to Melb, transit via Sydney... on the 10th.....
=( sayonara.... so soooooonnnn.....

No comments: