"Sweeping away the dust" was what came to my mind....
Too much to talk about, I didnt know how or where to start... besides, I have not uploaded the pictures from my camera, of which two people's blog are waiting to be updated.... It is this fact, coupled with other reasons (not so much of reasons, just one big factor, ie laziness) that I kept putting my blogging task on hold... And so, from the subtle but not so subtle pressure that I get, here I am, finally on the keyboard typing away
Dinner with stupid family
I have just got back home an hour ago, after having a very fun dinner with the stupid family... The occasion was to celebrate stupid no.xx's upcoming birthday, ie the 29th.... we could have celebrated on the 29th itself, but I have my cousin bro's wedding to attend.. besides, her keat has booked her on that day... =) and on the 28th, her mom has booked her......
We went to Pizza Uno at Puchong... The food was delicious man! yum! mushroom soup!! and the seafood platter!! *drools* *when can we go there again??*
Well, michele, yiu sing, sze wei and yan yee were supposed to join us, but they were either coming late or not joining us.... so it was the four of us..... after that we went to Secret recipe to buy her a cake... hahaha
=.= come to think about it, us being her closest friends, should have thought out the best birthday surprises for her, instead, we didnt get anything ready.......... geezzz.....
So i was really glad that Dee said she was happy and enjoyed herself....
The arrival of the whitey

Finally I have my own personal computer wehh..... XD
And I realized I'm a real noob to using a laptop..... wth......
When I started to use it after unpacking it, I was unable to connect to the Internet..... Talk about bummer..... A comp without the Internet is like a useless thing man.... =.=
Apparently due to Windows Vista not being compatible with my router.... My router's firmware not updated... =.= So I got it fixed and all, but now, it's my bro's comp (my old desktop) that's unable to detect the network!! siennnnnn.....!
Munz? Going to Aussie?
Yes, I'm going to Down Under in Feb, if all goes well, ie there's a seat in the airplane for me, my visa doesnt hold me up.....
*to be continued
*continues...........
I've got on-campus accommodation, and the campus's at a suburb called Berwick...... pretty far from the main city of Melbourne, but what the heck....
Also, if I'm not mistaken, I saw how my room looked like from a Monash Residency video....... Damn small!!! OMG lah....
well here's the video.... if im not mistaken, my room's the one where the girl enters hers...... =.=
Berwick Halls, 1 bedroom....

Oh well, till I have more to say and show....... ciaoz...
No comments:
Post a Comment