As for me, I spent the whole day with HK... We went to Mid V, Times square, Sg wang and low yat for shoppping, and cheras selatan for AVP2... unfortunately all the available screenings were already full....
Anyway, I bought a lot of stuff... 3 jeans, computer stuffs, socks, (1 laptop bag + 2 necklaces = xmas presents from dear XD), hmm what else... cant remember liao...

My image of xmas....
Well, that's the bonsai plant I gave to dear as xmas present... wasnt presented to him on the day itself, neither was it presented on the eve.... on the 28th instead!! haha.... kinda weird for a xmas present right? wat the heck... oh, I handpainted the pot myself ok! hehehe no, I didnt make the pot...... =.=
that's the whitey in the background.... XD
what's sad to me this xmas celebration is that, I didnt get to take any pictures of the christmas decorations!! T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment